THE UNMUTUAL PRISONER WEBSITE
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From time to time, The Unmutual Website offers competitions to win items that have been donated to the website. The terms and conditions of such competitions are as follows.
1. A question will be asked related to the subject matter related to the prize. The question will have only one possible answer.
2. Readers must email their answer by the date specified.
3. Correct entries' names will then be written onto paper and one piece of paper drawn from a hat by an independent person. The drawn name will be named as the winner.
4. Postage and packaging, at cost, must be paid for by the winner by Paypal to The Unmutual Website. If the winner does not wish to pay these costs, the prize will then be offered to a 2nd person drawn at random as per 3. P&P on regular sized items such as CDs or DVD is £1.40 in the UK, £3.50 Europe, £4.90 USA and Rest of the World. Heavier items' P&P will be displayed in the news item for that competition.
5. Any profit from the P&P charges will be entered into TUW's event fund in aid of Ty Gobaith Hospice.
The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners initials and approximate area of being (EG TG from Merseyside") will be announced on this page.
Click here to return to the Unmutual home page
Geekings Cards (2011) winners: TP (USA), SI (Wales).
Stag Night of the Dead (2012) winners: SL (Canada), NJ (Manchester)
Fear in the Sunlight (2012) winners: AW (Hants), CF (USA), MD (Truro)
Prisoner App (2012) winners: EP (Berks), SL (Manchester), DJ (Canada)